Easy Beer Brewing Links
Software to calculate recipes
QBrew is a homebrewer’s recipe calculator. You can create and modify ale and lager recipes as well as calculate gravity, color, and bitterness. QBrew includes a database of styles, grains, hops, and miscellaneous ingredients, plus a brewing tutorial. (And it is free)
Recipe management and inventory tracking. For OS X, Windows and Linux. Price start from $27.95
Brewmate is another great free application in this case for Windows only.
Some points about the app
- Simple, Fast & Accurate recipe formulation
- Save & Open recipes in BeerXML file format / Open Promash Recipe files
- Fermentables Calculation can be switched from Percentage to Weight or vica verse “On The Fly” – Simple!
- Hop quantities can either be entered in Grams (g) / Ounces (oz) or by Grams Per Litre (g/L) / Ounces Per Gallon (oz/Gal)
- Temperature support for both Celsius & Fahrenheit
- Volume support for both Litres and Gallons
Another free application for Linux and Windows
Rapido is a software edition beer recipe and estimation results.